Since Virgin Care started running St Lawrence the team and the number of patients have increased. We knew that the current site at Bocking End was not suitable for the growing practice, and feedback from patients echoed this. So over the last few months, in conjunction with NHS England, we’ve found a new location and are providing our services from there from 20 March 2017.
The new surgery is called Church Lane Surgery – following close discussions with NHS England and our PPG – and is located at the college at Church Lane, Braintree, CM7 5TN. The great thing about the new location is that it allows us to provide new services as well as our existing services in a modern building.
Here is some of the essential information about the new surgery:
- Our phone number will stay the same – 01376 552 474 – but we will be using an improved phone system
- We now have the space to develop services and provide minor surgery, phlebotomy, longterm condition management, baby clinics and more – watch this space for announcements on these services in the future
- Church Lane Surgery also gives us space to host educational events like the Dementia Cafe Club and diabetes awareness days
- There is plenty of car parking space available, with disabled spaces and a drop-off point too
- Getting There Community Transport Services run to and from Braintree College