As we are situated in the same building as the College of Braintree with entry via a separate door. We are able to offer a small number of spaces to disabled patients.
Induction loop is available.
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Blood tests
- Cervical screening
- Child health surveillance
- Contraceptive services
- ECG recordings and interpretations
- Health checks for people with learning disabilities
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- MMR for 15-24 year olds
- Maternity services
- Mental health services
- Minor surgery
- Near patient testing
- Neo-natal baby checks
- Sexual health services
- Plus treatment for
- Alcohol misuse
- Coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- Minor cuts and wounds – dressings and care
- Muscle and joint injuries – strains and sprains
- Skin complaints – rashes, sunburn and head lice
- Stomach ache, indigestion, constipation, vomiting and diarrhoea
Our staff are here to help; they aim to provide expert advice that improves the health outcomes for patients who have specific needs in the community.
Please click here to see details on our special services and clinics.
You have the right to request to see any practitioner that you like. Please contact reception for more information.