We have a local patient group for the practice which is used as a forum to review and improve our services.
The patient group meets regularly to discuss patients’ views about the practice, make recommendations on the range of services available and the provision of care in the practice.
Join the PPG
To become involved, please email the PPG chairman on ChurchLane.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be the voice, as patients, for those people registered with Church Lane Surgery
- To inform the practice of the general views and concerns of those registered with the College Lane Surgery, through patient feedback to the PPG
- To discuss those views and concerns with the practice management and staff, to achieve a balance between the expectations of patients and the service which the practice can realistically provide
- To feedback the results of those discussions and any changes arising from them to the patients via the PPG Newsletter, the practice website and other appropriate means
- To provide patients with information about changes to service(s) or staff and new or seasonal services such as flu jab appointments.
The PPG acts as a bridge between patients and the surgery. We promote:
- The services available
- Future developments – relocation – new services- opening hours – out of hours -what do I do?
- Healthy living / healthy lifestyles
- Providing feedback to the surgery on service levels